Friday, March 9, 2012

PencilSurfer goes Vilnius Art Academy

   Hi everybody. About a month ago I got a call from Juozas Brundza ( head of Design department ) and he asked me to give few lectures for students about digital painting and sketching. In fact, I was more than happy to share my experience. People say, that you have also give, instead only taking. And all this has to happen besides your all commercial projects you do in a daily basis. So I did spend five days in Vilnius Art Academy. It was challenging, interesting, inspiring. I got so much to learn myself. I want to say huge thanks for all these young people for they're passion, interest and questions I received.  Even though I am about to move to Denmark, I hope this is not the last time we had such a nice time together.
Good luck for everybody, keep rocking your tablets and pencils !

Best wishes from Vaidas Bagonas.

 Vilnius Art Academy archive photo.

  Vilnius Art Academy archive photo.

 Juozas Brundza tried his best. That's why we have 10 Wacom Bamboo tablets !

I had my workstation also. 

 Books, DVD's and other stuff.

Before students filled the room. 

We had unique opportunity to try out Wacom Cintiq 21UX. Thank's to Juozas Brundza again !

No comments: