Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Character designs 'n' storyboards

   Hi my friends. This time PencilSurfer is coming back with some character designs and storyboards, which is pretty rare in my little art world. So here we have character design variations and same character is participating in a story. I worked with agency "NewisNew" from Vilnius, Lithuania, and they needed storyboard art including character concept. It had to be some little fairy man, pretty much invisible, who is making all kind of jokes to the customers. Anyway, i came up with some designs and i want to share it with you.

 Here we have character design variations.

 I like this one myself, cause it's not so modern, has some style going on.
Here are some storyboard shots.









This one is hilarious. Couple in a greenhouse kissing and having romantic time. Fresh and green!

No comments: